Sunday, November 30, 2008

Introducing, my Partner in Crime.

Before you read on, allow me to clarify: I AM NOT INTO DANCESPORT. =)

The recently concluded University dancesport competitions in NORSU is worth not only for a simple come-and-watch but its really worth the watching-all-over-again. But it's not only because the competitors blew our minds and put us all in great and awestruck hush in our amazement, but simply because the "she" won it ALL OUT!




















These two friends of mine showed me what real dancing is. I may not be into dancing, but watching them groove, i guess I'd be into working in for a practice hopefully.

Michelle was desperate to make it that she even had a hard time convincing me to invite Michael, Dennis and Bryan, my three close friends from outside. Good thing they win, else, I'd get into a shameful situation. =) =)

But it was a special and pensive night to me and my bestfriend, because I know how much she loves dancing.. She may have proved to many how great she could be. But being her bestfriend, I know there's really much more to say.

Here's a picture of her that I've kept a hardcopy in my closet:














She's my partner in crime. She knows both the dimmest and lightest side of me. We share the same thoughts that in fact, we need no word to say but just a wink of an eye, an expression on the face and a gesture to relay a message. I would have become Michelle Eleccion If I were a girl. =)

We talk like there's no tomorrow and we see each other as If we've not see each other for a very long time
. She's even been mistakenly tagged as my girlfriend for the Nth time now.

Before, i was think there is nothing really special with this beautiful woman except the fact that she knows how to dance. But there is something that puts us in place together - something really the same that makes us stop after long hours of talking about almost everything and say, and we obliviously chorus, "Bestfriend jud tikaw."

My bestfriend's beauty and grace speaks of her intelligence and talent, and her intelligence and talent speaks of her generosity and wisdom.

And for that, "Bes, " NORSU system's dancer, (ehehe) I count you one of the best women of my life.

"I am just sooo proud of yah!"




Royalty ambisyozo
Copyright 2008

3 comments:

FinLust said...

Hey! I was their during the competition...but I was late...Hehehe! Sure I'll add you! BTW, your best friend is indubitably gorgeous! Hehehe

Joel CJ Senico Aba said...

thanks.. she really is... hehehe...

PaJAY said...

AStig dude!!!

Panalo ang partner mo..lolz..

napadaan galing kai mavs....