Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bisyoso Ako!


Ambiyoso is finally here!


Aside from blogroyalty web logs, I have just created another blogsite (this one) to relinquish the other side of my personality through my postings, aside from being a royalty (kuno) in my own light. The 3 words that just spurred from my mind while typing this posts are, perhaps, enough to distinguish and describe myself, as a being, entirely:

Ambigious. I'm gonna crack it! My being is somehow vague to most people who knew me. Some are puzzled of even the most commonly observable attitudes and character that I possess. Ambiguous - in the sense that I have, for all these days, kept alot of things that I have reserved and kept. And this time, in this page, I shall open it all up.

Ambitious. Not a bad thing! Nothing to really explain further. I have been sinking into an obsessively illusive dream of being a royalty, and that, alone, speaks how ambitious i could get.

Vicious. A bad, good thing. Vice or being vicious for me does not necessarily mean having the nature or quality of vice or immorality as merriam webster defines it. But I could be dangerously aggressive, or marked by violence or ferocity.. My vice though is marked by being obsessively ambitious and i'm definitely thinking much (a vice) of dreaming of many things that may come along the way in the near tomorrow.

Yeah, those three things do speak of me. Whatever it is... I can't write something here anymore.
I'm ambiguously, ambitiously, vicious. BE COOL!

1 comments:

AJ said...

bro. dadalaw-dalawin kita dito ..

i was goin' over ur posts, and i admire ur insights..

whatever u want to call urself, u r one-of-a-kind bro. hope u find more time to write.

rgds,