Monday, December 15, 2008

The Spirit of Christmas, and Friendships

It's Christmas time almost, and I still can't find a time talking about significant and readable stuff on the net yet, until I finally get things done at school. Well, my week was utmost fine and my comrades and I are quite happy of the more specific "course" we have at school this time. From the name "management student," we now call our selves with this seemingly long tag, "Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Human Resources Development Management student," for a more specific title, as amended by CHEd National.

But these photos you're gonna see aren't about my school stuffs or about the shitty I've just told you, but about our wacky and absolutely fun outreach program in Friendship homes. Photos with the children coming really soon.






5 comments:

Mark Xander said...

Joel! Kumusta? Merry Christmas, bro.


Marky

Joel CJ Senico Aba said...

Marky? Is that your new tag now? ehehehe.. thanks MX! BE good.

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

hey the kid next door drives that thing :)


Merry Christmas

punky said...

mas enjoy magbisikleta! hehe. merry christmas!

Amorgatory said...

merrry xmas!!gudluck sa org nyow!!weeeeee..keep it up dude